ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help for sound reinforcement gear configuration for small installed theater  (Read 8288 times)

quan.dangle

I am new to this forum. Now I am planning a new small installed theater in the round, 70 ft length x 50 ft width x 17 ft high. In design I already apply acoustic treatments for the room.

So now I need any help to make the configuration of the sound reinforcement gears for:
- Micro: maybe shure SM57 for vocal and instrument. 4 Nos maybe enough
- Speakers: 4 Nos maybe enough
- Floor speakers
- Subwoofer: maybe needed
- Mixer
- Processor
- Amp
- EQ, effect
- And any other gear upon your advise.

The invested amount is around 10K. In our country we do not apply sound reinforcement, so I can not get help.

I only need common, not so much complicated configuration. No need for too much professonal.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thomas Le

An install? Maybe get a contractor to spec a system for you if possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quan.dangle

An install? Maybe get a contractor to spec a system for you if possible?

I am from Vietnam. In our country we apply only PA system or acoustic only, not acoustic electric. So I can not find contractor for this. I must get support from this forum to let my plan going on.

Thomas Le

Is that amount in VND or USD?

quan.dangle

Is that amount in VND or USD?

Of course in USD

Tim Perry

• Utica-Rome NY

Of course in USD

Do you have a specific question? Most of would like to help. What is your biggest concern?

quan.dangle

Do you have a specific question? Most of would like to help. What is your biggest concern?

As above mentioned post, I need help for making the configuration for sound reinforcement equipment with not-much-complicated, common specification.

I can not get help from expert or contractor in our country cause' we do not apply sound reinforcement for theater.

I would like to buy product in US cause' in Vietnam there are only China products and not enough equipments and support.

So I need to get the model and number for that model to get my plan going on. This question maybe funny but I do not have much experience on prosound and newbie to this forum.

Thanks in advance.

Tim Perry

• Utica-Rome NY

As above mentioned post, I need help for making the configuration for sound reinforcement equipment with not-much-complicated, common specification.

I can not get help from expert or contractor in our country cause' we do not apply sound reinforcement for theater.

I would like to buy product in US cause' in Vietnam there are only China products and not enough equipments and support.

So I need to get the model and number for that model to get my plan going on. This question maybe funny but I do not have much experience on prosound and newbie to this forum.

Thanks in advance.

Quan, sadly most of the product in the USA IS from China.  As I have little idea of what shipping costs will be, import taxes, bribes, and so on. 

You will need to make sure all equipment will operate at 220V 50Hz.

For example: QSC powered speakers and Presonus Studiolive mixers have universal power supplies

A digital mixer plus active speaker and some wire will pretty much cover your needs as much as I can guess at them.  For theater work I find it very benificial to have 3 Crown PCC 160 microphones in stage plus a number of Shure ULX wireless headset mics.

Jerome Malsack

I read some where that Japan has a 10 mw limit on unlicensed wireless mic's 
should check on his local area and see what his rules are.  The other question is going to be with wireless what frequencies will be allowed?   US has lost the 700 mhz band and might be loosing the 600. 

This is another issue he may need to get answered to avoid problems. 

Thomas Le

As others have pointed out, it's best to buy what's in the local area as we are all playing the guessing game as to whether it will work in VN radio space as well as power.

ProSoundWeb Community

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 23 queries.