ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for IP65 UV LED lights  (Read 2840 times)

Kevin Esprella

• No Regret Productions
Looking for IP65 UV LED lights
« on: April 17, 2014, 09:52:30 AM »

Looking to get some IP65 UV LEDs and wanted to see if anyone has seen any. The ones we use right now are bright and have 36 - 3watt UV LEDs and looking to get that bright but that are waterproof.

Thanks for the help!

Josh Daws

Re: Looking for IP65 UV LED lights
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 09:30:32 PM »

to be honest i haven't really seen anything...but if i do come up with something i will let you know. i will ask around to a few people i know.

Chris Jensen

• Los Angeles
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 02:16:11 PM »

Looking to get some IP65 UV LEDs and wanted to see if anyone has seen any. The ones we use right now are bright and have 36 - 3watt UV LEDs and looking to get that bright but that are waterproof.

Thanks for the help!

I have been using Altman SpectraPars for several years from a local rental house.  They are the first ones that were released in the product line, and so it seems a rebranded and reshaped version of a Color Blast.  They are considered an outdoor fixtures but not sure if they are actually IP rated.  What I liked about them is that they are completely compatible with the Color Kinetics power supplies which seem to be very available.

http://www.altmanltg.com/outdoor-fixtures.htm

I would also look at the Color Kinetics stuff.  Being that they really paved the way for LEDs in our industry in my opinion,  you can't go too wrong.  They have many offerings for display and architectural uses that include outdoor rated housings, power supplies, I would imagine they have some great offerings. 

Surely Phillips outdoor rated these:
http://www.colorkinetics.com/showcase/installs/lax/

Chris

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 02:16:11 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 24 queries.