ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Behringer PM16 Questions  (Read 3004 times)

vunguyen

Behringer PM16 Questions
« on: April 08, 2014, 06:02:55 PM »

All,
I tried doing a search but not much came up.  The PM16 looks interesting.  If you've used it, I'd love to get some feedback (no pun intended):
-  How easy is it to configure?
-  How flexible is it?  Can I send any combination of discrete channels to any PM16?  IOW, if I had 2 PM16s, can I send keys, vocals, drums to one & only keys, vox & guitars to another?  In the same vein, can I have groups sent or only input channels?
-  How are you mounting them?
-  Any problems you've encountered so far?
Thanks,
Vu

John Moore

• "learning the hard way sucks donkey kong"
    • Trinity Productions
Re: Behringer PM16 Questions
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 11:12:44 AM »

What are you connecting it to? x32 ? Or using an analog interface?

http://www.trinityprosound.com
DEALER:Behringer,QSC,Peavey,Radial,CBI Cables,Rapco,DigiCo,RCF,VTC,Audix, Yorkville,db Technologies,ART,TASCAM, Ashly,Grundorf,Countryman,Allen&Heath,Crest Audio,Presonus,Chauvet,American DJ, Shure,CAD Mics,CITCFX,Mackie,Audio-Technica and the list goes on !
209-832-8023
http://www.trinityprosound.com 209-832-8023
DEALER:Dealer for Yorkville, EV, QSC, RCF, Danley Sound Labs, VTC, Allen & Heath, Ashly, Denon,  Audix, One Systems, Beyerdynamic, Presonus, K&M, Ultimate,  Trusst, Road Ready, Gator, Radial Engineering, Turbosound, dB Technologies, RCF, American Audio,  Rapco, CBI Cables, ADJ, Chauvet, Blizzard, Furman, Shure, Tascam, Elite Screens,  BenQ, Midas, Digico,  and many many more...

Tommy Peel

• Longview, Texas
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 12:42:07 PM »

With the x32 you can send 16 signals to all P16s connected to the P16 port(all PM16s get the same 16 channels). The signals can be from just about any source on the x32. I've attached screen grabs from the editor app's routing screen:

vunguyen

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 02:54:25 PM »

What are you connecting it to? x32 ? Or using an analog interface?

http://www.trinityprosound.com
DEALER:Behringer,QSC,Peavey,Radial,CBI Cables,Rapco,DigiCo,RCF,VTC,Audix, Yorkville,db Technologies,ART,TASCAM, Ashly,Grundorf,Countryman,Allen&Heath,Crest Audio,Presonus,Chauvet,American DJ, Shure,CAD Mics,CITCFX,Mackie,Audio-Technica and the list goes on !
209-832-8023

Hi John,
Sorry I forgot to mention that the desk is X32. 
Btw, I checked your web site & saw that you guys also work with Roland.  I know him & have worked with him before.
Thanks,
Vu

vunguyen

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 02:57:21 PM »

Thanks Tommy!  I should've looked around more.  There're tutorials on YouTube.
Anyways, I was hoping that I could send different configurations of the signals to different the PM units.  But then again, 16 is plenty to satisfy monitoring needs for each musician, I think.

Vu

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 02:57:21 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 25 queries.