ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Smaart Training Moncton, NB April 15-17, 2014  (Read 2328 times)

Arthur Skudra

• SR Forums
Smaart Training Moncton, NB April 15-17, 2014
« on: April 07, 2014, 09:12:37 PM »

Just thought I'd post here about a Smaart class I'm doing next week in Moncton, NB.  I don't get to do classes often on the east coast of Canada (last one was about 4 years ago in Halifax, NS), so if you're in the area, you might want to avail yourself of the opportunity!!  And the weather should be snow free (finally)!

I'm doing my own little twist to the usual course outline and streamlining a few things: 
Day 1 will be covering measurement basics and Smaart DI two channel measurement platform.
Day 2 will be covering more advanced measurement topics and using the full version of Smaart 7.5.
Day 2 in the evening will be a special elective module workshop on subwoofer arrays and mains to sub alignment.  Stuff that I used to cover in the morning of day 3 in my previous Smaart classes.
Yes it will be a looong day 2!  I'll try my best to make it fun!  Lots of hands-on practice with the software on days 1 & 2!
Day 3 will be spent at the Capitol Theatre in Moncton, NB where I will be optimizing a system I designed years ago, that is currently undergoing some upgrades in DSP with added fill and subwoofer loudspeakers.  Should be a fun day to follow how I go about optimizing a fixed install sound system.

More info here:  http://www.sfm.ca/pro-audio-comm.php

Call SF Marketing to register and pay for the course at  514-780-2075 or 1-800-363-8855 ext. 2292 or [email protected]

ProSoundWeb Community

Smaart Training Moncton, NB April 15-17, 2014
« on: April 07, 2014, 09:12:37 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.