ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Guitar Center and financing woes thread  (Read 20410 times)

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
Re: Guitar Center and financing woes thread
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2014, 07:15:19 PM »

you really shouldnt be calling my friends that you dont know "idiots". you dont know them personally and one in particular doesnt like being called names. however you can call me anything you wish because i dont give a dam.

as for some people not wanting to go to GC after all this internet crap , well thats their decision. i'm going to GC later to some sticks, and bass strings and i am "The 1d10t" !
No, I don't know your friends, but just re-read what I said. You stated what they are doing-- either you stated it wrong, or they don't get what's wrong with their decision to not support a company that they'd previously been loyal to, all because of some silly "rumors."

Your friends make their decisions; you apparently agree with them to make this decision. It's sad, though, that you don't realise the ramifications of the choices they're making. But here I go, using big words.
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

John Roberts {JR}

• Hickory, Mississippi, USA
    • Resotune
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2014, 08:13:22 PM »

you really shouldnt be calling my friends that you dont know "idiots". you dont know them personally and one in particular doesnt like being called names. however you can call me anything you wish because i dont give a dam.

as for some people not wanting to go to GC after all this internet crap , well thats their decision. i'm going to GC later to some sticks, and bass strings and i am "The 1d10t" !

(It is correctly spelled )  damn...

JR
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 10:19:28 AM by John Roberts {JR} »
Cancel the "cancel culture". Do not participate in mob hatred.

Jeff Bankston

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2014, 10:45:22 PM »

No, I don't know your friends, but just re-read what I said. You stated what they are doing-- either you stated it wrong, or they don't get what's wrong with their decision to not support a company that they'd previously been loyal to, all because of some silly "rumors."

Your friends make their decisions; you apparently agree with them to make this decision. It's sad, though, that you don't realise the ramifications of the choices they're making. But here I go, using big words.
my comment had to do with ypu calling my friends IDIOTS when YOU do not know them.

Jeff Bankston

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2014, 10:45:59 PM »

Brian Wynn

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2014, 11:23:23 PM »

explain your comment

He knows how to spell damn in the correct context.

Jeff Bankston

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2014, 11:30:00 PM »

He knows how to spell damn in the correct context.

thank you. i am from mississippi and was using the mississippi spelling we always used due to the religious atmosphere. i will use the california spelling from now own seeings how i live in california now. Jean Claude Van Damn

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2014, 12:42:38 AM »

my comment had to do with ypu calling my friends IDIOTS when YOU do not know them.
I love circular discussions when you refuse to read and comprehend what I wrote. You're the one who said that your friends are helping to contribute to the demise of GC... Oh well. I should have known better then to click on "Show me the post." I will resist the urge in the future.

-Ray
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

Jeff Bankston

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2014, 02:28:39 AM »

You're the one who said that your friends are helping to contribute to the demise of GC
-Ray
i know they are. i have suggest they join the forum. they read my post. it was "idiots" that you called them. if you had left out the idiot part i woulnt not have said any more.

Cailen Waddell

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2014, 08:00:10 AM »

.... Flame suit on....

Girls you are both pretty. I see both sides.  Ray is saying that he perceives the actions of Jeff's friends to be idiotic.  Jeff took that to mean his friends were being called idiots.  We are all from different parts of the country, I won't pretend to understand why in LA (the state not the city, where half my family is from) people get offended if you even hint that you think they are stupid, but when I am on tour in the north, 'hey asshole' is a term of endearment. 

And I don't want anyone to explain that to me here either.  That is at least a 3 beer conversation and I am about to go load in a show.

Can we just agree to disagree here? I found this thread most interesting until people got their panties all bunched up.

John Roberts {JR}

• Hickory, Mississippi, USA
    • Resotune
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2014, 10:22:43 AM »

thank you. i am from mississippi and was using the mississippi spelling we always used due to the religious atmosphere. i will use the california spelling from now own seeings how i live in california now. Jean Claude Van Damn

I've lived in MS for 30 years and did not get that memo.  :o

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture". Do not participate in mob hatred.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2014, 10:22:43 AM »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 24 queries.