ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Setup Time-lapse  (Read 1925 times)

Dave Bednarski

Setup Time-lapse
« on: April 04, 2014, 07:08:36 AM »

Not much here to comment on... finally got one of these to work!  Used the GoPro at 5 second intervals.  This was for an Audi A3 event last night... we were setup at the far end of an ice rink.  System obviously not enough for the room but thats how they wanted it, worked out nicely. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0js8P9HxRQ

Mike Karseboom

Re: Setup Time-lapse
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 10:23:08 AM »

Very cool and enlightening!  Makes me realize that the load in of the heavy gear is really just a small part of the overall energy expended on a set up. 

I have always wondered how I can get so tired schlepping gear.  This video shows that the wiring and fiddling with the small stuff is at least as much work and probably more.  You must have walked 1/2 mile in 20 foot chunks.  When the stage is high enough to require a good step up all those little trips are even more fatiguing.  I think I need a beer and a nap.
--Mike
"If you're not confused, you don't know what is going on"

Live Sound for the Mt. Shasta area
http://www.shastalivesound.com

Mike Sullivan

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 12:58:12 PM »

Looks great.  I may have to get one of those some time.  And I'm sure you had enough in there, unless they were shoulder to shoulder all the way back.  People are there for the cars anyways  :P
When you're reading a topic, and the word "Danley" comes up...RUN!!!

Dave Bednarski

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 02:15:56 PM »

Thanks.  Yeah... we had a nice revolving captive audience as they made their way around the rink.

Rare seems to get a room that has 1) good lighting, 2) unobstructed view of setup area, 3) zero chance of theft of the go pro.

I've tried before with good quality using my iPhone + time lapse app... but need to have it plugged into power.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 02:15:56 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 25 queries.