ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Website?  (Read 2689 times)

Al Rettich

Website?
« on: March 29, 2014, 11:19:25 AM »

Does anyone know of a website that exists that would give you just the dimensions of venues? I'm about to do some work in NYC, and wanted to know if the theater someone had dimensions for it?

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Re: Website?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 11:55:17 AM »

Does anyone know of a website that exists that would give you just the dimensions of venues? I'm about to do some work in NYC, and wanted to know if the theater someone had dimensions for it?

I am not aware of a database that has lots of venues, but if you include the name of the venue you are interested in someone may have it.

Mac

James A. Griffin

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 10:33:07 PM »

what's the venue?
I need to determine where in this swamp of unbalanced formulas squatteth the Toad of Truth

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 11:16:48 PM »

I suggest calling the venue and speaking to the technical director.  If they don't have one, talk to the building engineer.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Jay Barracato

• Solomons, MD
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 11:23:07 PM »

Call the janitor or ticket taker. They probably have the new app on their iPhone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Jay Barracato

Lee Douglas

• 47.662615, -116.756954
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 09:01:02 AM »

PSW's own Mike Babcock had/has this site:

http://www.themonitorguy.com/venue/index.php

Be sure to scroll down when you click on "View Listings" as it appears some of the website assets have expired or something.  Unless they've torn down or drastically remodeled, the building info should be valid.  As always, advance your show.  As with any rider that hasn't been updated, there is no guarantee of accuracy.  It looks like it's been about three years since Mike's posted, but you might reach out to him and see if he's still keeping it up.  Some of the venue links seem to be broken.
This space for rent

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 09:01:02 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 23 queries.