ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Monster Cable--really??  (Read 26039 times)

Rick Scofield

• SF Bay Area
Re: Monster Cable--really??
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2014, 12:51:34 PM »

Not "Monster-Related", but on people "hearing" stuff: 

Just last night at band rehearsal, (everyone on IEMs with individual monitor mixes), SAX player asks for a little more SAX in his mix, so I reach for the Aux send on SAX channel to dial him up a tad in HIS MIX.  Simultaneously the female VOX says "oh, he too loud now" and guitarist says "that's MUCH better".

Weird because I hadn't even gotten to the knob yet!  Not to mention that his mix is completely separate from theirs.  Would have made some sense if I touched the gain or something, but I didn't.

Just about every time someone asks for changes in their mix, they somehow hear that change BEFORE I make it.  Power of suggestion is a crazy thing.

Jeff Bankston

« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2014, 05:12:20 PM »

Not "Monster-Related", but on people "hearing" stuff: 

Just last night at band rehearsal, (everyone on IEMs with individual monitor mixes), SAX player asks for a little more SAX in his mix, so I reach for the Aux send on SAX channel to dial him up a tad in HIS MIX.  Simultaneously the female VOX says "oh, he too loud now" and guitarist says "that's MUCH better".

Weird because I hadn't even gotten to the knob yet!  Not to mention that his mix is completely separate from theirs.  Would have made some sense if I touched the gain or something, but I didn't.

Just about every time someone asks for changes in their mix, they somehow hear that change BEFORE I make it.  Power of suggestion is a crazy thing.
i have some super trick track electron super speedway mic cable they might want to buy. you can hear the difference before you plug it in !

Mike Sokol

• Lead instructor for the No~Shock~Zone
    • No~Shock~Zone Electrical Safety
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2014, 05:45:13 PM »

i have some super trick track electron super speedway mic cable they might want to buy. you can hear the difference before you plug it in !
Cool... How much per foot? 8)

Jeff Bankston

« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2014, 09:48:52 PM »

Cool... How much per foot? 8)
look at the picture. thats the price per foot.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2014, 09:48:52 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.