ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AKG IVM4500 quality  (Read 1774 times)

Jesse gray

AKG IVM4500 quality
« on: March 03, 2014, 10:31:05 PM »

Does anyone on this board know about the AKG IVM4500 IEM's or has used them? Are they any good compared to other systems in the $1000 dollar range? I was wondering if they would be worth it, for the hiqnet integration if I decided on branching out into other hiqnet systems i.e. Crown Itech amps, and Soundcraft digital boards for an integrated system. 

Tom Burgess

Re: AKG IVM4500 quality
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 07:43:26 PM »

Does anyone on this board know about the AKG IVM4500 IEM's or has used them? Are they any good compared to other systems in the $1000 dollar range? I was wondering if they would be worth it, for the hiqnet integration if I decided on branching out into other hiqnet systems i.e. Crown Itech amps, and Soundcraft digital boards for an integrated system.
They work very well.  I've used them, I sell them, stock them in the store, take them on rental jobs, etc.  Not a big fan of the supplied earbuds and typically use Shures instead.
If the band sounds great, it's because the band IS great, if the band sound like crap, it's the soundman's fault.

Opinions expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily those of the company for which I work.

Jesse gray

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 05:47:37 PM »

how do they stack up to Similar priced Sennheiser and shure units?

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 05:47:37 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 23 queries.