ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lab Gruppen IPD 2400 Rating  (Read 1696 times)

Montez Carter

Lab Gruppen IPD 2400 Rating
« on: January 21, 2015, 11:14:59 PM »

I am looking at these for the cost/rack space and DSP capability but I am a little confused on the specs. The manufacturer specs are listing peak voltage at 70Vrms and peak current at 20Arms per channel. So if it is peak why is it listed as rms which is peak multiplied by .707 to get rms. Also if you take V X I to get power you get 1400 watts per channel. So is this peak or RMS? Also how are these rated is that 1K or 20-20k? I believe their specs as they are a reputable company I am just having trouble interpreting them as the peak and rms ratings look contradictory.

I am looking for them for use on low mid, mid and high duty on a three way box no sub usage.  I am trying to dump my XTA DP's and amps and get into an all in one package. Has anyone used these yet in a similar fashion and able to provide feedback with maybe some real numbers? I have searched and have not come up with anything concrete on these.

Thanks,

Mark Cadwallader

• Helena, Montana USA
Re: Lab Gruppen IPD 2400 Rating
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 11:57:06 PM »

My WAG is that there might have been a translation error to say "peak" instead of "maximum". Mark C.
"Good tools are expensive, but cheap tools are damned expensive."

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Lab Gruppen IPD 2400 Rating
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 11:57:06 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 25 queries.