ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yamaha 01 - NOT 96 any good?  (Read 15832 times)

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
Re: Yamaha 01 - NOT 96 any good?
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2014, 05:37:50 PM »

Would have been nice but the 01v96 really holds its value I see on ebay etc.  This one is silly affordable and that is why I am considering it. I don't need another digital desk but I know he'll work with me money wise.
I'll probably not get too bogged down with routing and configuration for my needs so I'll keep things simple. After all, it will only be used as a back-up for my QU16.

I just dropped it one last time on CL to $375 - no-one ever offers asking price so it is about right now. I'll give it a few more days and if it doesn't sell, it's mine. It is in the hands of the Gods....
I put my mixwiz on there too so let's see which one sells first....

My Digital Crystal Ball® says you will find a use for the 01V in less than 60 days, should you buy it.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2014, 09:59:45 PM »

My Digital Crystal Ball® says you will find a use for the 01V in less than 60 days, should you buy it.

Ha ha....you are probably right Sir !
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

Mark Dawson

« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2014, 04:48:05 PM »

We have an 01v standard.   Got it cheap about seven years ago and it still sees a lot of use.    We too had to have the earth error modified, but since then has been flawless.   We use it on little shows where it's nice to have a little more functionality over a little analogue.    Also it very often gets chucked in the truck on larger shows.   Takes up very little space, but could get you a very long way in the event of a major show-stopping console failure.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2014, 04:48:05 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.