ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: updated speaker cluster  (Read 5474 times)

g'bye, Dick Rees

• Duluth
Re: updated speaker cluster
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2014, 08:36:39 AM »

I made a private mistake and intended to apologize privately, but have had private messages blocked, so will apologize publicly.

Mr Rees made he statement "50x or 100x" meaning 50 to 100 times.  I misread that as '50k to 100k"-I was taken aback thinking a cluster could cost $50,000 to $100,000 and wanted to make sure I was reading what I thought I read.

Also, in a post, I commented on Mr Rees blunt remark re the lights.  I have noticed-and chuckled-a his straight forward style-and chuckled to myself a his comment re the lights.  Of course they are ugly-and the first thing anyone notices right now!

I know I will not get solutions here-but I am after a general direction.  Obviously,  the consensus is o keep the cluster and pretty it up.  We are located in rural Iowa, any sales call would tie a salesman/engineer up for half a day at least.  As a contractor, I realize the burden of quoting/designing a job to give a cost-and hate to ask someone to do so if the job is not at least likely to happen.

In all likelihood, if I am able to do what I would like, I will hire someone from here to consult before we move forward too far.  I did not intend to be offensive or impose on anyone, and I apologize if I came across that way.

I often ask questions to learn about things I do not know about - the OP is an example of that.  I have been guilty at times over the years of asking questions that I really do not need answers to-but the answer tells me quite a bit about the respondent.

No problem.  I just like to keep things out in the open.  Thanks for the clarifications.  86  the lights...

DR
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: updated speaker cluster
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2014, 08:36:39 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 25 queries.