ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LS9 Stagemix crashing  (Read 1290 times)

Bradford "BJ" James

LS9 Stagemix crashing
« on: February 14, 2014, 12:17:57 AM »

Last week was a community theatre gig, and while renaming channels stagemix would stop responding. The only way to make it work was to completely exit and restart the app. It happens every time I rename a channel. Anyone else having issues?
BJ
Proud Canadian dealer for Danley Sound Labs, A&H, Yamaha, QSC, Yorkville and more.

Matt Tudor

• NW Iowa.
Re: LS9 Stagemix crashing
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 12:49:18 PM »

Last week was a community theatre gig, and while renaming channels stagemix would stop responding. The only way to make it work was to completely exit and restart the app. It happens every time I rename a channel. Anyone else having issues?
BJ

Do you have the current version of Stagemix?  We've never had that particular problem, but the last version of Stagemix app was a bit unstable for us. Lockups and dropped connections were common enough that I didnt trust it during a show. The older version seemed to slow down the console too. Newest version of Stagemix with exactly the same hardware has been rock solid.

Bradford "BJ" James

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 12:58:53 PM »

Do you have the current version of Stagemix?  We've never had that particular problem, but the last version of Stagemix app was a bit unstable for us. Lockups and dropped connections were common enough that I didnt trust it during a show. The older version seemed to slow down the console too. Newest version of Stagemix with exactly the same hardware has been rock solid.
Yes, app is current version.
Proud Canadian dealer for Danley Sound Labs, A&H, Yamaha, QSC, Yorkville and more.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 12:58:53 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 23 queries.