ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lumidesk LD Touch Ulti/Nicolaudie S.T.I.C.K.  (Read 3415 times)

Scott Carneval

• Precision Audio
Lumidesk LD Touch Ulti/Nicolaudie S.T.I.C.K.
« on: February 05, 2014, 07:37:58 AM »

Does anyone have experience with either of these?  They're the same product, just rebranded.  Apparently Nicolaudie owns Lumidesk, according to my rep at Blizzard.  The specs and features look great, I'm just looking for some real world feedback.  There isn't much info available on a google search, aside from manufacturers specs.  I'm looking to spec the Lumidesk LD Touch Ulti for an architectural install.  The iOS control is pretty important to the architect, but it's also important to me that they have intuitive and reliable control without the iPad as well. 

Josh Daws

Re: Lumidesk LD Touch Ulti/Nicolaudie S.T.I.C.K.
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 08:37:36 AM »

i have used the nicolaudie product and its great!!! more used it for architectural applications where either i can use the contact ports or schedule according to time. also have used them in exhibit displays. this is over the 3 models i have used...cant recommend them enough...saved my bacon a few times!

Scott Carneval

• Precision Audio
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 10:02:23 AM »

i have used the nicolaudie product and its great!!! more used it for architectural applications where either i can use the contact ports or schedule according to time. also have used them in exhibit displays. this is over the 3 models i have used...cant recommend them enough...saved my bacon a few times!

I plan to use the calendar/clock scheduling, but not the contact ports on this one.  There might be some additional areas added to our scope on this project that I will wish to use the contact ports on, but so far they haven't been awarded to us. 

Have you used the iOS remote app yet?  I downloaded Lightpad3 and it keeps crashing every time I open it.  That doesn't inspire much confidence in me. 

Josh Daws

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 07:51:36 AM »

I plan to use the calendar/clock scheduling, but not the contact ports on this one.  There might be some additional areas added to our scope on this project that I will wish to use the contact ports on, but so far they haven't been awarded to us. 

Have you used the iOS remote app yet?  I downloaded Lightpad3 and it keeps crashing every time I open it.  That doesn't inspire much confidence in me.

no i haven't used the iOS app (haven't had the need to as a usually program everything i need off site)....but everything like scheduling and the contact ports i haven't no problems with

Scott Carneval

• Precision Audio
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 11:13:40 AM »

Ok, thanks for the help.  I'll post feedback once I get it up and running.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 11:13:40 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.