ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions About Using External Reverb On Behringer X32  (Read 3973 times)

vunguyen

Questions About Using External Reverb On Behringer X32
« on: February 03, 2014, 06:51:23 PM »

Hi All,
I have a TC M3K FX unit that I'm using with the X32.  I think there was something I didn't do correctly so I need your help & expertise.  Here's what I did:
-  X32 Aux1 & 2 outputs to TCM3K's inputs
-  Outputs from TCM3K to X32 Aux 1 & 2 inputs
-  TC3MK set up to operate 2 engines separately (input 1 drives Engine 1 & 2 for Engine 2) & outputs both engine to Stereo.  Engine 1 for vocals & 2 for drums
-  On X32, I selected the Vocals group, navigated to Home --> Config & selected Aux 1 as insert point.  For the drums group, insert is on Aux 2
-  I also linked Aux & 2 so they work in stereo
That all worked.  Here're my questions:
1.  I don't think there's a way to insert per channel. Is this correct?
2.  For some reasons, X32 doesn't remember this setting so I have to re-select the insert points every time I power-recycle the board.  Saving & recalling scenes didn't help.  I'm obviously missing a step here.
3.  How do I change the send level from X32?  I know I can change the input level coming from TCM3K on the Aux layer.
TIA for your help.
Vu

James A. Griffin

Re: Questions About Using External Reverb On Behringer X32
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 08:58:20 PM »

1.  I don't think there's a way to insert per channel. Is this correct?
2.  For some reasons, X32 doesn't remember this setting so I have to re-select the insert points every time I power-recycle the board.  Saving & recalling scenes didn't help.  I'm obviously missing a step here.
3.  How do I change the send level from X32?  I know I can change the input level coming from TCM3K on the Aux layer.

I don't have the board in front of me, so I'll tell you generally how it works.  Do you have a manual handy?

1.  Most routing / patching on the X32 is in banks of 8

2.  Under the  "scenes" screen, there is a "Parameter Safe"  tab that allows you to select which parameters are saved and which are not.

3.  Next to the right bank of 8 faders are switches to make those faders Bus Masters or DCA's
I need to determine where in this swamp of unbalanced formulas squatteth the Toad of Truth

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Questions About Using External Reverb On Behringer X32
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 08:58:20 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 23 queries.