ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Wireless PFL for 'pad mixing  (Read 10959 times)

g'bye, Dick Rees

• Duluth
Re: Wireless PFL for 'pad mixing
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2014, 07:42:24 PM »

Hey Dick...did you find the time to check out the Sennheiser system yet? I'm interested to find out what people are using ..

I did have a chance to experience the Sennheiser rig with a few sets of headphones.  It was really excellent.  I tried 7506's, HD 280's and these:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/HD25mk2/

The HD-25's were definitely the best and have a "one-ear" configuration where you can rotate the left ear-piece 90 degrees and listen to the ambient sound.  So it looks like the bill for a complete rig is the cost of the G3 wireless and about another $250.00 for the 'phones I liked. 

For that money I could buy another small digital "MixPad"...
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2014, 08:30:13 PM »

I did have a chance to experience the Sennheiser rig with a few sets of headphones.  It was really excellent.  I tried 7506's, HD 280's and these:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/HD25mk2/

The HD-25's were definitely the best and have a "one-ear" configuration where you can rotate the left ear-piece 90 degrees and listen to the ambient sound.  So it looks like the bill for a complete rig is the cost of the G3 wireless and about another $250.00 for the 'phones I liked. 

For that money I could buy another small digital "MixPad"...

Woah yeah...it's non stop spending to get where you really need to be isn't it?
I was really hoping for a less expensive option but let me think- now Xmas is over, my birthday (Dec 30th) has happened for another year........what is the next excuse for a pressy to me from him....mmmm ....MOTHER'S DAY !!! YAY....
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2014, 08:30:13 PM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 26 queries.