ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New X-over  (Read 1224 times)

Michael Gorecki

New X-over
« on: January 28, 2014, 11:15:23 PM »

Hey guys I was wondering if anybody noticed any new X-overs this last weekend. Looking for a 2x6 to replace my DC One. I've been using it for a little over a year and I just don't really care for the sound. Current setup is 4 EV QRX212 over 4 QSC GP218 (2 per side) powered by QSC PL3's. I recently ran this system with an XTA 226 and the EV specs was astonished at the difference in sound. Now I'm looking for something to swap my DC one for, besides the obvious DP426. I would like to think that there's something out under $2K that would get the job done just as well for something this size.

All responses are greatly appreciated.

Michael

Nathan Lehouillier

Re: New X-over
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 12:13:19 PM »

Hey guys I was wondering if anybody noticed any new X-overs this last weekend. Looking for a 2x6 to replace my DC One. I've been using it for a little over a year and I just don't really care for the sound. Current setup is 4 EV QRX212 over 4 QSC GP218 (2 per side) powered by QSC PL3's. I recently ran this system with an XTA 226 and the EV specs was astonished at the difference in sound. Now I'm looking for something to swap my DC one for, besides the obvious DP426. I would like to think that there's something out under $2K that would get the job done just as well for something this size.

All responses are greatly appreciated.

Michael

Hello Michael,

I have two XTA 226 and just replaced them with DX46s because I bought 12 Boxes of
XLD 291. I have been impressed with the XLD sound so far and can't wait to hear the X-Array
with the FIR presets. I would look at the DX-46 they are about $1300ish.

Nate
KDS&L

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: New X-over
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 12:13:19 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 25 queries.