ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amp Light Question?  (Read 1375 times)

Justin Smith

Amp Light Question?
« on: January 28, 2014, 06:24:20 PM »

So my sub finally came in and I have everything hooked up. I have a Behringer Crossover, a Behringer EP4000, Behringer EP2000, two Behringer VP2520s, and a Behringer VP1800S. My EP4000 is driving the tops and the EP2000 is driving the sub. The EP2000 is in bridged mode and I rewired the speakon cable to 1+ and 2+ on the amp end. Now, however, both of the channel signal lights are blinking when I play music. Is this correct or should it only be channel one blinking since it is in bridged mode? Nothing is connected to the channel two inputs or outputs and I have all the settings on the back for bridged mode set to the right way as far as I know.

Rob Spence

• Boston Metro North/West
    • Lynx Audio Services
Re: Amp Light Question?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 07:16:29 PM »

The +2 is channel 2.

Bridge mode bridges the 2 channel together. Of course you are using channel 2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
rob at lynxaudioservices dot com

Dealer for: AKG, Allen & Heath, Ashley, Astatic, Audix, Blue Microphones, CAD, Chauvet, Community, Countryman, Crown, DBX, Electro-Voice, FBT, Furman, Heil, Horizon, Intellistage, JBL, Lab Gruppen, Mid Atlantic, On Stage Stands, Pelican, Peterson Tuners, Presonus, ProCo, QSC, Radial, RCF, Sennheiser, Shure, SKB, Soundcraft, TC Electronics, Telex, Whirlwind and others

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Amp Light Question?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 07:16:29 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 25 queries.