ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: iPad to itech hd interface  (Read 2120 times)

Joe Arnold

iPad to itech hd interface
« on: January 21, 2014, 06:02:36 PM »

Ok, so I jumped in to the digital deep end purchasing 2 crown itech 9000 hd amps, was able to download and operate audio architect on my PC, now I am attempting to use powered by crown on my iPad to be able to adjust live shows, but all I seem to be able to control is volume.  At crown they didn't really have much of an answer, other than audio architect can be somehow imported into iTunes, then it will be accessible on my iPad.  Does anyone know the tricks? I would greatly appreciate any knowledge you might share.

David Sturzenbecher

• So. Dak.
    • Sturz Audio
Re: iPad to itech hd interface
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 09:08:33 PM »

You will need to create a custom panel in AA, then export it as a file, and then import into iTunes.  When your idevice is connected and in the apps tab if you scroll to the bottom you should be able to transfer the exported custom control panel to the app.

You maybe better suited for the "powered by crown" app which doesn't require custom control panels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Audio Systems Design Engineer
Daktronics, Inc.
CTS-D, CTS-I
AES Full Member

Joe Arnold

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 06:07:21 PM »

You will need to create a custom panel in AA, then export it as a file, and then import into iTunes.  When your idevice is connected and in the apps tab if you scroll to the bottom you should be able to transfer the exported custom control panel to the app.

You maybe better suited for the "powered by crown" app which doesn't require custom control panels.

I did download the powered by crown app, perhaps the download wasn't entirely successful, but I am only able to control main volume, no other functions.  I have never tried to create a custom panel, or export files....serious novice here...   figured I might be in over my head!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David Sturzenbecher

• So. Dak.
    • Sturz Audio
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 06:20:08 PM »