ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Qu new  (Read 11642 times)

frank kayser

• Maryland suburbs of Washington DC
Re: Qu new
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2014, 10:26:04 PM »

What coffin?  If you need 16 channels, buy 16 channels.  If you need 24 channels, ditto.

I just love it when someone complains that a 16 channel board isn't a 32 channel board...

Dick,
You misread, I fear.  The "coffin" I mention is an allusion to the ideas, wishes and hopes of others for expansion (ala the 01v) posted here before (to which you have made similar comments).  And yes, the new 24 channel puts those ideas to bed... permanently.

Finally, no one can reasonably ask, ponder, beg, speculate, second-guess, hope for, wait for, (etc) any word of expansion of the QU-16 - comments about which seems to be a particularly bothersome bee in your bonnet. 

No complaints here about the direction A&H decided to go with separate form factor mixers - especially as the QU line is their (I hate to say as QU is so nice) entry mixers.  A 'nod' to the analog idea of one fader, one channel (more or less).  Much better workflow on the A&H than the 01v, for example.

I'm really on your side, Dick.

Al Rubio, Jr

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2014, 06:25:04 PM »

A question to those of you who were at NAMM, or who are better 'connected' than I am;  any information as to what the street price is expected to be on the Qu-24?

Mike Pyle

• Santa Rosa, CA
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2014, 06:40:01 PM »

A question to those of you who were at NAMM, or who are better 'connected' than I am;  any information as to what the street price is expected to be on the Qu-24?

MAP will be $2799.
Mike Pyle  Audiopyle Sound  707-315-6204
Dealer For: JBL, Soundcraft, Crown, dbx, AKG, Yorkville, EV, QSC, RCF, FBT, Danley Sound Labs, Meyer Sound, Fulcrum Acoustic, Tannoy, Lab Gruppen, Powersoft, Linea Research, EAW, Allen & Heath, Ashly, APB, Audix, One Systems, Presonus, K&M, Ultimate, Global Truss, Intellistage, SKB, Gator, Radial Engineering, Turbosound, Midas, dB Technologies, American DJ, Odyssey, ProCo, Rapco, CBI, Elation, Mipro, Chauvet, Blizzard, Shure, Whirlwind, Bassboss, Yamaha, Line 6, Behringer, On-Stage, more...

Al Rubio, Jr

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2014, 08:16:06 PM »

Robert Patch

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2014, 04:56:02 PM »

Chuck Levin's got 3 QU-24's in Tuesday night.  I bought one and there is one left as of this moment.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2014, 04:56:02 PM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 24 queries.