ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Plasa focus in baltimore may 8-9  (Read 1457 times)

Rusty Williams

Plasa focus in baltimore may 8-9
« on: May 01, 2014, 10:34:27 PM »

Anyone plan on going to this show? It's free , not a lot of audio from the registration page but I did see yamaha is coming which is unusual as well as d&b and digico. It is free . I've never been but I'm thinking about it? Anyone been to the Nashville or austin one?
Here's the link . http://www.plasafocus.com/baltimore/

Kyle Van Sandt

Re: Plasa focus in baltimore may 8-9
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 01:03:26 PM »

Anyone plan on going to this show? It's free , not a lot of audio from the registration page but I did see yamaha is coming which is unusual as well as d&b and digico. It is free . I've never been but I'm thinking about it? Anyone been to the Nashville or austin one?
Here's the link . http://www.plasafocus.com/baltimore/

I went to the one in Connecticut a year or so ago.   That one was more lighting focused, though SAVI did have a D&B rep there and they did a D&B talk.  It looks like plasa has dialed in a few more of the audio companies.  The one thing I actually like about it vs the other shows I have been to is the more local vendors were their reping their line cards.  Nice to see people that I have only talked to on the phone or via email.  If you can go to the show, do it.  Its free and is actually rather well done. 
Kyle Van Sandt
Production Coordinator
The Egg, Albany, NY
vansandtdesigns.com

Riley Casey

• Wash DC
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 02:13:22 PM »

I'll be there for the Vectorworks session. Anything I can learn to get up to better at CAD is well worth it.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 02:13:22 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 25 queries.