ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LS9 Effects Disappearing?  (Read 2052 times)

Tommy Peel

• Longview, Texas
LS9 Effects Disappearing?
« on: October 12, 2015, 06:05:10 PM »

Hey all, haven't been on here in a while; been busy with a new job and moving into my own place.

Anyway, I've been having a really weird issue with the LS9-32 I mix on regularly. Almost every time I use it one or more of the effects will stop passing audio requiring me to switch its slot to something else then change it back to what I want. Then it's usually fine the rest of the set. So far it's only happened with slots 7 and 8 where I typically have RevX Hall and Stereo Delay respectively. On the other two slots(5 & 6) I have RevX Plate and a Multiband Compressor respectively; they are always fine. Also sometimes just one channel of the effect return will drop out(normal output on left, nothing on right or vice versa). Switching to another effect and back always fixes it.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,
Tommy

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
Re: LS9 Effects Disappearing?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 06:41:14 PM »

Have you tried reinstalling firmware?
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Tommy Peel

• Longview, Texas
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 06:46:57 PM »

Have you tried reinstalling firmware?

Haven't yet; guess I'll try that when I have time. Will that erase all the saved scenes and library settings?

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 06:50:10 PM »

Haven't yet; guess I'll try that when I have time. Will that erase all the saved scenes and library settings?

Always assume that reloading firmware will return a device to an updated "out of box" state.  Back up all your scenes and libraries to USB stick first.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Tommy Peel

• Longview, Texas
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 06:57:18 PM »

Always assume that reloading firmware will return a device to an updated "out of box" state.  Back up all your scenes and libraries to USB stick first.

That's what I thought; I'll give it a try this weekend if I get a chance.

Thanks!

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 06:57:18 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 25 queries.