ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: L'Acoustics K2 goes live  (Read 9794 times)

Christian Güssmer

• www.guessmer.de
Re: L'Acoustics K2 goes live
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2014, 08:03:58 AM »

they have been testing since mid 2013 according to this info see link to SSE Uk Web site
http://www.sseaudiogroup.com/News/k2-is-coming.

I've seen it being used in september 2013 in Berlin (BBM @ IFA), but it was outdoors and raining, so I didn't hear it :-)
Nevertheless as with all pro systems I'm sure that it's up to the signal source (band), room, mixer guy and system tech to make it "sound right".

Malcolm Macgregor

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2014, 09:09:02 PM »

Finally the K2, the power of V-Dosc, the sound of K1, the functionality of Kudo and only 56 kg. Great combination for a lot of gigs :)

Demola Rapheal

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2014, 10:21:34 AM »

I will like to check on it

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Posting Rules
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2014, 10:36:19 AM »

I will like to check on it

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac

Randy Frierson

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2014, 03:03:30 PM »

Outline GTO C12 is shipping now, same component load as K2, same premises, I have first 18 in US and it's quite impressive, traded Big GTO I for C12 as better fit for us...amazing build quality, amazing sound quality, oodles and oodles of headroom, Lake and Outline amps (Powersoft) cheaper than K2 and hopefully soon as rider friendly, since I have experience with both GTO and C12, my take is C12 sounds better....
Other than the fact you don't have to wait till the 4th quarter of 2014 to get a d&b J  ;)

The companies that have gotten it are existing L'Acoustics vendors; everyone else, get in line...

Brian_Naab

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2014, 12:29:53 AM »

Bauder Audio Systems in Philadelphia took delivery of 24 x k2, 12 x KARA, 16 x SB28, 4 x SB18 and 5 x LA-RAK about two weeks ago.  We had our debut show Saturday night with Lorde at the Tower Theater.  Sounded great.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2014, 12:29:53 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 24 queries.