ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for a Ruggedized or 'shock-proof' TV mount  (Read 1944 times)

Scott Carneval

• Precision Audio
Looking for a Ruggedized or 'shock-proof' TV mount
« on: January 02, 2014, 12:07:47 PM »

I have a national client who is building a mobile kitchen to travel to NASCAR races and other events around the country.  It's a semi trailer, so think of a food truck on steroids.  They want two digital signage displays, one to be used as a menu board and the other to play back video clips of races, to run ad spots, etc.  My concern is the vibration and bumps of traveling the highway, and the toll they will take on the displays and signage processor.  I think it will be simple enough to use rubber bushings to mount the signage processors as they're only a couple pounds.  But I don't want to 'build' my own rugged TV mounts if I can avoid it, because of the liability not only for the TV but also any injuries it could cause if it fell when the truck was parked.  The intention is to put the displays behind a window, so there is little concern of damage from road debris. 

I have considered the idea of dismounting the displays during transport, but I'm not sure of the skill level of the operators involved.  I am meeting with the client tomorrow to discuss this more, but I wanted to have some sort of plan in place before I meet with him.  Any input would be appreciated.

ProSoundWeb Community

Looking for a Ruggedized or 'shock-proof' TV mount
« on: January 02, 2014, 12:07:47 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 19 queries.