ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Black Friday, indeed!  (Read 5797 times)

frank kayser

• Maryland suburbs of Washington DC
Re: Black Friday, indeed!
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2013, 12:04:51 AM »

Having suffered 2 broken feet over the last 2 1/2 years I'll be happy to lend my expertise on the mobility issue.  When you're ordered to be non weight bearing for any length of time rent or buy a roller cart.  Crutches suck eggs and I promise you'll be a happier camper for doing so.  You'll still have to use crutches on occasion but roller carts will make getting around a LOT easier.  Something like this:  http://www.amazon.com/Drive-Medical-790-Steerable-Walker/dp/B003Y7NYWM

Agreed.  Worked for my foot, but I wonder about the OP fibula injury and any residual load on that part of the leg.

BTW the turning circle on mine SUCKED - but then again, some don't steer at all.

Tom Burgess

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2013, 11:07:00 AM »

Agreed.  Worked for my foot, but I wonder about the OP fibula injury and any residual load on that part of the leg.

BTW the turning circle on mine SUCKED - but then again, some don't steer at all.
Good point on the fibula stress, his Doc may not be too keen on that.  I was so happy to be on anything but crutches I didn't mind the poor turning radius either.
If the band sounds great, it's because the band IS great, if the band sound like crap, it's the soundman's fault.

Opinions expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily those of the company for which I work.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2013, 11:07:00 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 25 queries.