My vox stable in no particular order:
3) Shure SM58 -- because
3) Shure Beta 58 -- also because
2) Audix OM6 -- a dark mic that isn't for every voice, prefer on high-pitched, experienced vox in quiet settings
2) AKG C535 -- acquired these after working with Richard Bona (who brought his own), fantastic for a powerful, deep, "mic-aware" voice
1) Beyer M88 -- don't use this often, usually only with singer/songwriters, and only if I'm not using...
1) Neumann KMS 105 -- the king, I actually find it VERY forgiving - it has spent most of its operational life in front of (sometimes 3 feet in front of) the lead singer of a loud band with no issues (with the mic - the band has plenty of issues)