ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Beyerdynamic TG 1000 belt back conector  (Read 1676 times)

Edward Gonzalez

Beyerdynamic TG 1000 belt back conector
« on: June 25, 2013, 07:28:36 PM »

Doing a corporate meeting out of the country. There suppler is providing Beyerdynamic TG 1000 wireless. I want to use my MKE 104. I need to know type of connector and pin out to wire my microphones. Hard time finding it on the web

Jason Glass

• CleanWirelessAudio.com
Re: Beyerdynamic TG 1000 belt back conector
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 09:04:32 PM »

Doing a corporate meeting out of the country. There suppler is providing Beyerdynamic TG 1000 wireless. I want to use my MKE 104. I need to know type of connector and pin out to wire my microphones. Hard time finding it on the web

Manual is here: http://north-america.beyerdynamic.com/shop/media/usermanual/MAN_TG1000_EN_A5.pdf

Page 31 says: 4-pin mini XLR connector (male) (TA4M assumed)

Unfortunately, they omit a pinout.

Jim Thorn

• State College, PA
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 11:19:30 PM »

Manual is here: http://north-america.beyerdynamic.com/shop/media/usermanual/MAN_TG1000_EN_A5.pdf

Page 31 says: 4-pin mini XLR connector (male) (TA4M assumed)

Unfortunately, they omit a, pinout.

I was looking through the manual you linked to, and I saw a block diagram with pin out details on page 35.  I'm not clear on the implications of two input pins with different values of series resistors coming together at the input coupling capacitor, but it should provide  enough to get a working hookup.

My first reference for wireless transmitter pin outs is usually the Countryman website, which has a list of many manufacturers' belt pack pin outs and diagrams for mating various Countryman mics to them, but this pack was not listed there.

I hope this helps the original poster.

Jim Thorn

Chris Johnson [UK]

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 04:03:45 AM »

I was looking through the manual you linked to, and I saw a block diagram with pin out details on page 35.  I'm not clear on the implications of two input pins with different values of series resistors coming together at the input coupling capacitor, but it should provide  enough to get a working hookup.

Typically this is because wireless bodypack TXs tend to have seperate mic and instrument inputs. So seperate 'hot' pins and a common 'cold'
Riedel Communications

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 04:03:45 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 25 queries.