ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]   Go Down

Author Topic: behringer x32 cracking and popping with 2x S16 connected?  (Read 230665 times)

Tim Weaver

• College Station, Texas
    • Daniela Weaver Photography
Re: behringer x32 cracking and popping with 2x S16 connected?
« Reply #330 on: June 10, 2014, 07:38:18 PM »

OK, thanks for that clarification.

Was the entire signal lost or just the vocal? Like I said, it sounded like maybe just the vocal, but I couldn't tell.

Have you checked to see that your Ethercons are actually shorted together by the shield? That's where I'd start.

Please keep us informed.

Thanks,
Dan

The entire signal was lost momentarily.

Can't check the continuity right now because the snake is 150 miles away from me unfortunately.

What is the proplex product that is recommended? PCCAT5EP or the "Ultra Patch" PCCAT5EUTPP.

I swear I read everything there was to read about these things and the consensus was, "use sheided cable with ethercon and you'll be fine"..... ::)
Bullwinkle: This is the amplifier, which amplifies the sound. This is the Preamplifier which, of course, amplifies the pree's.

Mike Pyle

• Santa Rosa, CA
« Reply #331 on: June 11, 2014, 01:00:18 PM »

What is the proplex product that is recommended? PCCAT5EP or the "Ultra Patch" PCCAT5EUTPP.

PCCAT5EP
Mike Pyle  Audiopyle Sound  707-315-6204
Dealer For: JBL, Soundcraft, Crown, dbx, AKG, Yorkville, EV, QSC, RCF, FBT, Danley Sound Labs, Meyer Sound, Fulcrum Acoustic, Tannoy, Lab Gruppen, Powersoft, Linea Research, EAW, Allen & Heath, Ashly, APB, Audix, One Systems, Presonus, K&M, Ultimate, Global Truss, Intellistage, SKB, Gator, Radial Engineering, Turbosound, Midas, dB Technologies, American DJ, Odyssey, ProCo, Rapco, CBI, Elation, Mipro, Chauvet, Blizzard, Shure, Whirlwind, Bassboss, Yamaha, Line 6, Behringer, On-Stage, more...

Mike Pyle

• Santa Rosa, CA
« Reply #332 on: June 13, 2014, 12:53:19 PM »

Can't check the continuity right now because the snake is 150 miles away from me unfortunately.

I would like to know what brand & type cable it was.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 03:54:20 PM by Mike Pyle »
Mike Pyle  Audiopyle Sound  707-315-6204
Dealer For: JBL, Soundcraft, Crown, dbx, AKG, Yorkville, EV, QSC, RCF, FBT, Danley Sound Labs, Meyer Sound, Fulcrum Acoustic, Tannoy, Lab Gruppen, Powersoft, Linea Research, EAW, Allen & Heath, Ashly, APB, Audix, One Systems, Presonus, K&M, Ultimate, Global Truss, Intellistage, SKB, Gator, Radial Engineering, Turbosound, Midas, dB Technologies, American DJ, Odyssey, ProCo, Rapco, CBI, Elation, Mipro, Chauvet, Blizzard, Shure, Whirlwind, Bassboss, Yamaha, Line 6, Behringer, On-Stage, more...

Bob Leonard

• Boston, MA USA
« Reply #333 on: June 13, 2014, 03:19:44 PM »

Has anyone tried category 7 cable yet?
BOSTON STRONG........
Proud Vietnam Veteran

I did a gig for Otis Elevator once. Like every job, it had it's ups and downs.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #333 on: June 13, 2014, 03:19:44 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.