ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Headset mic/IEM solution  (Read 109 times)

Dan Currie

Headset mic/IEM solution
« on: Yesterday at 02:56:15 pm »

I'm doing monitors on a corporate where having comm in my iem's would make things a lot easier.  I already have molds, just need to find the proper interface for rts and a headset mic.  DirectionsMedia makes The Commander but John is a one man operation and is busy doing gigs.  They are one of his side projects.  Any other options out there?

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Re: Headset mic/IEM solution
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 03:42:50 pm »

I'm doing monitors on a corporate where having comm in my iem's would make things a lot easier.  I already have molds, just need to find the proper interface for rts and a headset mic.  DirectionsMedia makes The Commander but John is a one man operation and is busy doing gigs.  They are one of his side projects.  Any other options out there?

A comm beltpack is a simple 4W interface. You can wire up the output to go into your console so you can monitor it, and wire a mic back into the pack. If all you want is listen, you can build an audio only box from plans at Pete Erskine's Best Audio page. You do have to register, but Pete only uses that to keep spammers away.

Mac
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 25 queries.