ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: looking for pro consultant for W. KY (Paducah area)  (Read 3285 times)

chris harwood

looking for pro consultant for W. KY (Paducah area)
« on: February 16, 2013, 08:24:13 PM »

Looking for some solid advice and help with realistic budget goals for our system.

As noted in another thread, we had some "trusted" pros come in a rip us for a tune of $1k for a 1.5 days worth of work, of which the leaders realized they weren't helping and therefore "let them go", but now our total system is completely disconnected and wired like a garage band.

Since I am basically the only one in the church that can hook it back up together again, I've volunteered but I'm about willing to pay out of my pocket to get someone in to let us know our options with either what we have or inform us what we need a varying budget levels, to either get the most out of what we have or inform us what we should aspire to. 

Currently our setup is very modest with the Yamaha MG 32 board at FOH and one on stage for monitors.  We have enough amps to run 6 sets of monitor wedges, mains and subs.  All speakers are .... Peavey...with the mains up by the ceiling.  The subs are using the built in crossover in the mains power amp and there is also a low-mid budget 31 band available for the mains.

I'll give more specifics as needed, but at this point calling out for a pro... Will pay travel expenses, which I'm sure will be required.  We're 100 miles north of Nashville, 200 south of St. Louis, very near Kentucky Lake--- google KY lake for location.

thx in advance.
please message me for contact info, etc.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 08:25:47 PM by chris harwood »

ProSoundWeb Community

looking for pro consultant for W. KY (Paducah area)
« on: February 16, 2013, 08:24:13 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 25 queries.