ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another day another dollar...  (Read 14141 times)

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Re: Yet another day, another Canadian dollar...
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2013, 12:56:07 PM »

I don't get to see the outdoors much, but the having just flown from Phoenix to Vancouver, the scenery has improved outside my hotel window.

We've finished stops 1 & 2 of the 4 city tour of cell phone training. Vancouver and Montreal were both great cities to work in, and eat in. Next week is San Fransisco, then Chicago. Good food tour.

Vancouver was fine with 3 UPA-1Ps for PA, 2 sides on sticks, and a flown center fill. Montreal got 8 dv-DOSC per side and 2 UPA-1Ps for delays.

Vancouver was rainy and Montreal was freezing cold. I guess that is normal. At least they don't close the airport in Montreal if it snows.

Mac

Justice C. Bigler

• SR Forums
  • Tulsa, Oklahoma
    • My homepage
Re: Another day another dollar...
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2013, 07:50:57 PM »

Wow...I have not run into the commercial orientation on shows very often.  It's a huge PITA!

Lee

This is how we have the motors for our main house arrays installed. Motors dead hung from the steel with the chain pulling the arrays up and then letting them down. It's a huge PITA because we have to climb up on top of our flying bridge to connect and disconnect the arrays from the giant deck chains that hold them when we are not moving them.
Justice C. Bigler
Business Rep, IATSE Local 354
www.justicebigler.com

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Another day another dollar...
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2013, 07:50:57 PM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 24 queries.