ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MASS A/V  (Read 1931 times)

Bob Leonard

• Boston, MA USA
MASS A/V
« on: February 01, 2013, 02:20:33 PM »

Just a quick comment on a local company, MASS A / V. I don't know these guys, and have never worked with them, but I have seen the name before and wondered about the company.

While working at a well known and very large corporation last week, I noticed a large number of suits walking around, and eventually walked past a conference hall where a couple of hundered of those suits had gathered. I stopped outside the room and listened for a bit, took a peek inside and tried to catch a glimpse of the installation. I couldn't tell who was supporting the event until I left for the day and saw MASS A / V on the sides.

What I immidiately noticed was a well designed, professionally installed and run presentation. Crystal clear vocals, great lighting, an overall very nice job. Well done MASS A / V.

BOSTON STRONG........
Proud Vietnam Veteran

I did a gig for Otis Elevator once. Like every job, it had it's ups and downs.

Brian Larson

MASS A/V
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 03:23:51 PM »

A group I was working with rented their Fogscreen for a production a few years back. At the time it was one of the only ones in the U.S. and a very cool product. They were very helpful and sent out techs for free when we were having issues. Not sure if they still have the Fogscreen but I hope to work with them again.

Bob Charest

• Lab Lounge
  • Westbrook ME, USA
    • Bob Charest Band
Re: MASS A/V
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 08:15:17 PM »

Just a quick comment on a local company, MASS A / V. ... Well done MASS A / V.
Hi Bob,
They provide A/V for a hotel up here where we do a number of events including our NYE event. Well prepared, professional, super nice, and fun, too!

Best regards,
Bob
PS: Ned W. didn't make it to NAMM so we didn't get to say hello face to face. One of these days I'll make a PSW get-together - I would really like that!

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: MASS A/V
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 08:15:17 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 25 queries.