ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Soundcraft Si Expression - Desk to compete with Behringer, Presonus, etc  (Read 54719 times)

Kent Clasen

Yes, to an extent. There is no setting like on an LS9 to make the buss 'fixed', but you can simply assign the aux the the LR or Mono output busses. The only issues are that pans will not follow, you'll have to configure them a second time when assigning the channel to the bus, and because there is no 'fixed' mode you'll need to make the buss post fader and bring it faders to assign the channels you want to it at unity. The fader layers are fully configurable - anything goes anywhere.

Thanks for your response.  No wonder I couldn't find it in their info!  You would think they could configure that a little differently to make it more like a real sub group and easier for the novice/church volunteer.

I thought I read that the 1st layer had limitations on what could/couldn't be assigned?

Samuel Rees

• Washington, D.C.
Soundcraft Si Expression - Desk to compete with Behringer, Presonus, etc
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2013, 12:00:14 AM »

That is just on the Si Compact. The new desks are fully configurable. It's not meant to have subgroups at all - that's part of that keeping it simple philosophy you mentioned. But, if you really so desire, it can be done without too much trouble.

ProSoundWeb Community

Soundcraft Si Expression - Desk to compete with Behringer, Presonus, etc
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2013, 12:00:14 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 24 queries.