ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blue Encore 300's are real winners!  (Read 3268 times)

Jason GIbson

Blue Encore 300's are real winners!
« on: January 17, 2013, 02:11:02 PM »

I has been a year since my church replace the Sm58's with the Encore 300's and we could not be happier. One of the nicest features is the little light on the mic that tells you the phantom power is on. Sometimes on stage they plug a mic in and say, hey there is no sound. They check to see if the light is on and when it's not, usually it means they went into a different input.

These mic's sound great on male and female voices. Highly recommend them!  ;D

Bob L. Wilson

Re: Blue Encore 300's are real winners!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 05:37:14 PM »

I has been a year since my church replace the Sm58's with the Encore 300's and we could not be happier. One of the nicest features is the little light on the mic that tells you the phantom power is on. Sometimes on stage they plug a mic in and say, hey there is no sound. They check to see if the light is on and when it's not, usually it means they went into a different input.

To each his own but the single microphone that sounds good on all voices is still yet to be invented.

g'bye, Dick Rees

• Duluth
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 05:52:25 PM »

Plugging and unplugging mics and other devices which use phantom power can be touchy.  Standard practice is to apply phantom power only AFTER a device has been connected.  Similarly, phantom power should be turned off BEFORE unplugging a device.

Those "pops" you hear in the system are the sounds of your speakers being tortured....eventually to death.
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 05:52:25 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 25 queries.