ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: X32, Uli and service  (Read 18141 times)

Patrick Ferdig

Re: X32, Uli and service
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2013, 04:41:58 PM »

I believe the authorized service centers primarily handle post warranty service so I would not necessarily expect them to have seen any X32s yet.

I do wonder why there are apparently two authorized Behringer service centers in New Hampshire yet there are none shown around areas such as Nashville, New Orleans, Atlanta, Indianapolis and Kansas City.

Dear Brad,

I wanted to confirm that our authorized service centers do handle both warranty and non-warranty repairs.  Generally we have not yet had many of the X32s sent direct to service centers at this point.  The reason behind this is that I want to get as many of the X32s directly back to our Las Vegas and other internal facilities to insure that we can provide immediate feedback into the quality and RnD operations. 

As for the service centers in New Hampshire and the lack of authorized service centers in Nashville, New Orleans, Atlanta, etc., we are always looking for good partners so if you know any outstanding service centers, please let me know.  I cannot guarantee that we will bring them on an authorized service center,  but I will definitely reach out and start the conversations.

Best Regards,

Pat Ferdig
VP, Care
MUSIC Group

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: X32, Uli and service
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2013, 04:41:58 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 25 queries.