ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: database error:  (Read 4410 times)

gary makovsky

• Delmont (Pittsburgh) PA
database error:
« on: November 09, 2012, 11:21:01 am »

I get this message when trying to access the main page prosoundweb.com

Database Error: Unable to connect to your database. Your database appears to be turned off or the database connection settings in your config file are not correct. Please contact your hosting provider if the problem persists.

Patrick Tracy

• SR Forums
  • Boulder, CO, USA
    • Boulder Sound Guy
Re: database error:
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 11:24:38 am »

Database Error: Unable to connect to your database. Your database appears to be turned off or the database connection settings in your config file are not correct. Please contact your hosting provider if the problem persists.

The site seems to have a problem linking to its advertisements. I don't see any affect on content.

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 11:28:46 am »

That is a problem with the ad server. You may have noticed that message is where there would normally be a banner ad. I sent a message to the webmaster yesterday.

Mac

Ernie Black

• Administrator
    • Standing Stone Designs
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 02:56:23 pm »

That is a problem with the ad server. You may have noticed that message is where there would normally be a banner ad. I sent a message to the webmaster yesterday.

Mac

This occasionally happens, as the ad content is served from a different server than the forum. It was a frequent problem over a year ago as we were getting the bugs out of the system, and the incidence has fallen WAY off from those days.
Code Warrior of the Seven Galaxies
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 20 queries.