ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Qbox alternative?  (Read 15525 times)

Grant Conklin

• G-Force Pro Audio
Re: Posting Rules
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2012, 06:07:37 PM »

Why is my comment not pertinent to this thread? Isnt this about an alterative to a q box? Thats what i was looking for and thats the bit of kit i got. It does everything a qbox does in a similar form factor, also does digital.

Robthebiggerman, Mac didn't say your comment was irrelevant.  Anyone who posts without using their real name is subject to the obligatory correction to do so.  Be the bigger man, and use your real name. Someone will respond to your comment when they're ready. 

Tim Weaver

• College Station, Texas
    • Daniela Weaver Photography
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2012, 06:14:36 PM »

Why is my comment not pertinent to this thread? Isnt this about an alterative to a q box? Thats what i was looking for and thats the bit of kit i got. It does everything a qbox does in a similar form factor, also does digital.

Has nothing to do with your comment. This forum requires everyone to use their real name, Mr. Thebiggerman.
Bullwinkle: This is the amplifier, which amplifies the sound. This is the Preamplifier which, of course, amplifies the pree's.

Jordan Wolf

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2012, 08:27:45 PM »

Rob and others,

First thing: Mac is not the one who made the "not pertinent" comment.  That was me.  Rob, I think you clicked the Quote button on the wrong post…easy to do, no worries.

Secondly, the "not pertinent" comment was pertaining to the threads and links that I referenced in my own post, NOT your input to the Qbox Replacement topic.  Your post is certainly pertinent and I'm sure other posts could use your input, too.
Jordan Wolf
<><

"We want our sound to go into the soul of the audience, and see if it can awaken some little thing in their minds... Cause there are so many sleeping people." - Jimi Hendrix

Martin Morris

Re: Qbox alternative?
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2012, 02:54:17 AM »

Could you bring yourself to spending $100 on a lightly used one?  I'd have to dig, but I know I have one somewhere.

Hey Grant

the Q box arrived and is in great shape - cheers for the trade
Dude told me to "go back to where I came from", so I set my tent up on his front lawn ... (unnamed Indian)

Grant Conklin

• G-Force Pro Audio
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2012, 12:15:07 PM »

Hey Grant

the Q box arrived and is in great shape - cheers for the trade

Thank YOU, Martin. 

Chris Johnson [UK]

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2012, 07:34:50 PM »

I'm a big fan of my CTP db box. Not least because it does AES as well as analogue, and has a 4-wire box function which comes in handy for flashing through comms lines when im working in that world.

However, I have heard rumours of a new one... I, amongst other things, have requested pink noise generation and XLR cable testing...
Riedel Communications

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2012, 07:34:50 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.