ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UX3600 Kf300e question  (Read 1730 times)

Gary Green

UX3600 Kf300e question
« on: September 27, 2012, 05:47:14 PM »

Now that this processor and access to greybox settings are within making financial sense - is there anyone one here that has swapped out an old EAW processor for an UX using the greybox dsp?

I have read repeatedly about greybox settings bringing old 650s to life - Just wondering if the same goes for the 300s.
I have a dozen or so that have served me well up to now. Just trying to get a little info to help decide where to invest, not invest, sell or keep etc.
thanks

John Chiara

Re: UX3600 Kf300e question
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 07:36:06 PM »

Now that this processor and access to greybox settings are within making financial sense - is there anyone one here that has swapped out an old EAW processor for an UX using the greybox dsp?

I have read repeatedly about greybox settings bringing old 650s to life - Just wondering if the same goes for the 300s.
I have a dozen or so that have served me well up to now. Just trying to get a little info to help decide where to invest, not invest, sell or keep etc.
thanks
Have KF 850e's. Bought them hoping they would sound better than with the old processor. I was not disappointed. They sound way better than any forge 6/side line arrays deployed around here.

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: UX3600 Kf300e question
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 07:36:06 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 25 queries.