ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am banned, why?  (Read 3682 times)

Angelovski Vladimir

I am banned, why?
« on: July 31, 2012, 04:56:00 pm »

Hello,

I was a PSW member for several years. At one point you had a forum software updated and I since then I was constantly geting a warning that I should put my real name in the profile. I had my real name in the profile since I registered for the first time, and never changed my profile preference since. One day I was banned from forum because of the name, and I can't read posts even as a guest.

Now I opened new profile from friends laptop so I can contact you.

Can you tell me what is it all about?

Thanks,

Vladimir Angelovski,
ProTone Audio Serbia

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Re: I am banned, why?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 05:16:30 pm »

Hello,

I was a PSW member for several years. At one point you had a forum software updated and I since then I was constantly geting a warning that I should put my real name in the profile. I had my real name in the profile since I registered for the first time, and never changed my profile preference since. One day I was banned from forum because of the name, and I can't read posts even as a guest.

Now I opened new profile from friends laptop so I can contact you.

Can you tell me what is it all about?

Thanks,

Vladimir Angelovski,
ProTone Audio Serbia

You will need to provide some information about what the message actually says that tells you that you are banned. Including this new account, and the archive from the old forums you have 3 user accounts, none of which have been banned. The account you should be using has a user name of "dimski".

Mac
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 23 queries.