ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SmaartLive v.5.4, Dolby Lake Analyzer Bridge, Lake Controller & Windows7  (Read 4937 times)

Peter Morris

SmaartLive v.5.4, Dolby Lake Analyzer Bridge and Lake Controller v5.6.

Does anybody know if these will work with Windows 7?  Smaart 5.4 runs but there are a few compatibility issues. Dolby Lake Analyzer Bridge, Lake Controller v5.6 and my LM26's also work but it will not connect to Smaart.

I assume its compatibility issues with Smaart 5.4 that is causing the problem. Do I need to get Wave Capture or Smaart 7?

Thanks

Peter
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 11:00:39 PM by Peter Morris »

Adam Black

• Rational Acoustics

SmaartLive v.5.4, Dolby Lake Analyzer Bridge and Lake Controller v5.6.

Does anybody know if these will work with Windows 7?  Smaart 5.4 runs but there are a few compatibility issues. Dolby Lake Analyzer Bridge, Lake Controller v5.6 and my LM26's also work but it will not connect to Smaart.

I assume its compatibility issues with Smaart 5.4 that is causing the problem. Do I need to get Wave Capture or Smaart 7?

Thanks

Peter

Version 6 of the Lake Controller software will talk with both Smaart v7 and Live Capture. We have an LM44 here in the shop, so I know that works. But I'd check with Lab.Gruppen for what devices are supported with version 6 of the controller.

-A

Peter Morris

Version 6 of the Lake Controller software will talk with both Smaart v7 and Live Capture. We have an LM44 here in the shop, so I know that works. But I'd check with Lab.Gruppen for what devices are supported with version 6 of the controller.

-A

Thanks Adam,

FWIW I down loaded the Smaart 7 demo – would not work at all, down loaded Wave Capture demo – worked perfectly, no issues at all.

When Version 6 of the Lake Controller is available, which should be any day now, I will try it with both of these.

Im just a little grumpy - on my old computer (XP)  Smaart 5.4 and Lake worked together just fine.  Then EAW wanted me to “upgrade” to Smaart 6 and lose the Lake/Smaart operation and charge me for it!  So I continued to use Smaart 5.4, it works on windows 7 but not with the lake ….

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: SmaartLive v.5.4, Dolby Lake Analyzer Bridge, Lake Controller & Windows7
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 08:30:58 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 25 queries.