ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: introducing myself  (Read 2233 times)

Mark Holley

introducing myself
« on: March 22, 2012, 12:22:53 AM »

Hi Mark here from Oklahoma....
Keyboardist for a local group and default "light guy"

Currently using 6-8 LED PAR 64's (chinese made, hence the 6-8, sometimes a couple dont work :-)  4 colorpro 250's, 2 chauvet mini LED bars, 2 Intimidator 1.0's, also have 2 LED mini moving heads (toys really) and a 10mw venue green laser (also a toy in the real world) thats my DMX-ready stuff....

Also have 8 PAR 38's witth dimmerpacks and 8 PAR 64 (600w) on bars and a black DJ truss with 12 PAR 36 mini acl's, a couple of AM DJ sparkles....

I use a stage desk 16 for all the LED and break it into (4) 4 channel sections
I use an elation stage setter 16 for the conventional cans 8 channels for the pair of scanners, then 4 channels for the PAR 64's and/or PAR 38's, 2 channels for the colorpro 250's (all four lights synced) and the remaining 2 channels for the rack of PAR 36's with no gels in two different arrays if that makes sence... sometimes will incorporate the sparkles in there and I have a seperate 6 channel board that I might put front lights on or the laser on.

a bit of a hodge podge set-up I know... I've collected it as I've gone along. no trussing as yet, all on stands and t-bars.
Suggestions, comments?

Are there things I should just get rid of and concentrate on getting more of, etc.

And BTW, love this forum and happy there is a place to hang like tthis!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 11:28:19 AM by Mark Holley »

TJ (Tom) Cornish

• St. Paul, MN
Re: introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 07:32:50 AM »

Greetings and welcome to the forum from another keyboardist!

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 07:32:50 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.