ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error trying to send email from private message  (Read 2667 times)

Rob Spence

• Boston Metro North/West
    • Lynx Audio Services
Error trying to send email from private message
« on: January 19, 2012, 02:31:38 pm »

I was reading a private message and tried to send an email to the person (have done this sort of thing many times before) and got

"You are not allowed to access this section"

???
rob at lynxaudioservices dot com

Dealer for: AKG, Allen & Heath, Ashley, Astatic, Audix, Blue Microphones, CAD, Chauvet, Community, Countryman, Crown, DBX, Electro-Voice, FBT, Furman, Heil, Horizon, Intellistage, JBL, Lab Gruppen, Mid Atlantic, On Stage Stands, Pelican, Peterson Tuners, Presonus, ProCo, QSC, Radial, RCF, Sennheiser, Shure, SKB, Soundcraft, TC Electronics, Telex, Whirlwind and others

Ernie Black

• Administrator
    • Standing Stone Designs
Re: Error trying to send email from private message
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 03:04:21 pm »

I was reading a private message and tried to send an email to the person (have done this sort of thing many times before) and got

"You are not allowed to access this section"

???

Interesting.  I wonder if it's because the user you attempted to email has turned off email notifications? Though that seems a rather odd message in that case. I'll look into it further.
Code Warrior of the Seven Galaxies

Rob Spence

• Boston Metro North/West
    • Lynx Audio Services
Re: Error trying to send email from private message
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 03:49:25 pm »

Thanks. I was able to send him a PM reply.
rob at lynxaudioservices dot com

Dealer for: AKG, Allen & Heath, Ashley, Astatic, Audix, Blue Microphones, CAD, Chauvet, Community, Countryman, Crown, DBX, Electro-Voice, FBT, Furman, Heil, Horizon, Intellistage, JBL, Lab Gruppen, Mid Atlantic, On Stage Stands, Pelican, Peterson Tuners, Presonus, ProCo, QSC, Radial, RCF, Sennheiser, Shure, SKB, Soundcraft, TC Electronics, Telex, Whirlwind and others
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.