ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yorkville PSA1S vs JBL VRX 918sp or PRX618s-XLF  (Read 4947 times)

Colin Entner

Yorkville PSA1S vs JBL VRX 918sp or PRX618s-XLF
« on: December 29, 2011, 08:44:25 PM »

Looking for input insight from people that have had an opportunity to compare these subs - I am in a smaller market so don't have direct access to the JBL speakers in question so can't do a shoot-out in the room in question.  They will be supporting JBl CBT mains with the CBT JE extensions - it is a fairly large room 80x30x35 so i am estimating at least two will be required.  I am not as worried about big and boomy as I am about tight and controlled - Worship team is full band

Thanks
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 10:48:44 PM by Colin Entner »

g'bye, Dick Rees

• Duluth
Re: Yorkville PSA1A vs JBL VRX 918sp or PRX618s-XLF
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 09:13:02 PM »

Looking for input insight from people that have had an opportunity to compare these subs - I am in a smaller amrket so don't have direct access to the JBL speakers in question so can't do a shout-out in the room in question.  They will be supporting JBl CBT mains with the CBT JE extensions - it is a fairly large room 80x30x35 so i am estimating at least two will be required.  I am not as worried about big and boomy as I am about tight and controlled - Worship team is full band

Thanks

Which models of the CBT are you getting?  It would help to know when recommending something to fill out the bottom end.
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

Colin Entner

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 09:16:48 PM »

I have already replaced some older JBL Marquis speakers with the CBT 70J and JE's

Thanks
Colin

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 09:16:48 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 24 queries.