ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Renkus Heinz STX7/94  (Read 174 times)

Edward M Smith

Renkus Heinz STX7/94
« on: May 02, 2024, 06:15:48 AM »

I have a chance to purchase four of these. The info other than company literature is sparse. Can anyone whos worked with thses speakers give me some insight on them. Planning on using them for basic duties. DJ's and small bands in small to medium sized venues.

Caleb Dueck

• Sierra Vista, AZ
Re: Renkus Heinz STX7/94
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 02:21:14 PM »

I have a chance to purchase four of these. The info other than company literature is sparse. Can anyone whos worked with thses speakers give me some insight on them. Planning on using them for basic duties. DJ's and small bands in small to medium sized venues.

While I haven't used this exact model before, I have mixed on multiple similar Renkus systems over the course of a couple years, in multiple rooms.  Overall they were good; the primary negative is the tend to have some of "that JBL sound", IE distortion.  If you can get them for a great price, if you don't expect them to be ultra rugged and durable, and if you don't expect them to be crushingly high SPL - if the price is good, go for it.  Keep in mind they are biamp only, so factor in the higher amp cost versus simply the speaker cost. 
Experience is something you get right after you need it.

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Renkus Heinz STX7/94
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 02:21:14 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 4.396 seconds with 22 queries.