ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Temporary Case Labels  (Read 13638 times)

Ray Cerwinski

Re: Temporary Case Labels
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2011, 10:53:54 PM »

Well this thread has perfect timing. We're going through a re-branding process and I'm looking for case labels as well. Catch is, I don't want write-on tour labels, I'm looking for something like the PRG Lighting sticker on the case in the photo below. Anybody have a source or know where PRG gets theirs? I have a few of the actual stickers too, they look like they're reverse printed onto a clear pvc sheet and then adhesive applied over the ink to attach to the case. I've been googling for hours with no usable results.

Ray Cerwinski

Ryan McLeod

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2011, 11:03:28 PM »

Well this thread has perfect timing. We're going through a re-branding process and I'm looking for case labels as well. Catch is, I don't want write-on tour labels, I'm looking for something like the PRG Lighting sticker on the case in the photo below. Anybody have a source or know where PRG gets theirs? I have a few of the actual stickers too, they look like they're reverse printed onto a clear pvc sheet and then adhesive applied over the ink to attach to the case. I've been googling for hours with no usable results.

I went to a local sign maker and had them print "full color" on white vinyl of a band logo that we have a dedicated rig for -  two dozen labels about 8"x16" In full color and cut was less than $100 And they still look great after two years of abuse.

Brian Ehlers

• West Michigan
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2011, 06:18:58 PM »

Look for companies that make bumper stickers, promotional material for political campaigns and trade shows, etc.

Doug Hammel

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2011, 04:58:55 PM »

I am not sure if they are the same exact supplier, but I have always used the ones that R+R Case uses. Mcloone  1-800-624-6641 They will layout the boxes however you want. Its been awhile so I am not sure what the costs/minimums are but it is what you are looking for.
Cheers,
Doug Hammel

Ive seen some labels on road cases from other companies such as VER and PRG that are a temporary labels that have boxes to write on with Sharpie things like the equipment in box, rental date, location, etc. I feel that these look very professional and would like to get some for my company. Trouble is that I'm having a hard time finding companies that make these. I'm probably just not asking the right questions. Any idea on companies that produce these?

Thanks in advance.

Attached is an example:

Paul Dershem

• San Diego, CA
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2011, 11:56:53 PM »

I've created similar looking labels by creating my own digital art and having a custom bumper sticker company print them. Lots of sizes, shapes, materials, and colors available. Once your artwork is on file, ordering another batch is fast and easy; I never print more than I can use in six months.

Here's one such company:
http://www.makestickers.com/Stickers_Default.aspx

Live without pretending
Love without depending
Listen without defending
Speak without offending.

TonyWilliams

• Nashville, TN
    • Blog
Temporary Case Labels
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2011, 12:44:07 AM »

I haven't thought about printing  bumper stickers! I thought the adhesive would be too strong and would be a pain to get off. I guess they come off easy enough?

- Tony Williams
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thomas Lamb

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2011, 10:44:11 PM »

I haven't thought about printing  bumper stickers! I thought the adhesive would be too strong and would be a pain to get off. I guess they come off easy enough?

- Tony Williams
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was at VER last night I actually talked to them about the stickers. They reuse them until they fall off. They erased it with just a piece of foam said they quit using solvent. You could probably use a magic eraser as well.
bigTlamb

"If you suck on a functional analog desk, you'll really suck on a complex digital desk...." Dick Rees

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2011, 10:44:11 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 19 queries.