ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shamrock Fest  (Read 3393 times)

tim.j.phillips

Shamrock Fest
« on: March 13, 2011, 05:28:02 PM »

Anyone attend/work Shamrock fest in DC this year?  I saw most of the gear was EAW line arrays, both the big and their mini versions.  Just wanted to see what else they were using: boards, amps etc. 

-Tim
Yes, I really do know what all these buttons do

Chris Buford

• SR Forums
  • Richmond, VA
    • My Website
Re: Shamrock Fest
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 08:47:42 PM »

Anyone attend/work Shamrock fest in DC this year?  I saw most of the gear was EAW line arrays, both the big and their mini versions.  Just wanted to see what else they were using: boards, amps etc. 

-Tim

We played one of the large stages right before Dropkick murphys. Festival console was a Midas Pro 6. They had an m7 for the smaller stage right next to it as well as an M7 on monitors. QSC power for the Clair 12am wedges. I didn't look at the PA amps.

Dropkick had their own Avid Profile out front. I didn't see what there were carrying for their monitor desk.

Finally nice weather this year.

tim.j.phillips

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 09:43:14 PM »

We played one of the large stages right before Dropkick murphys. Festival console was a Midas Pro 6. They had an m7 for the smaller stage right next to it as well as an M7 on monitors. QSC power for the Clair 12am wedges. I didn't look at the PA amps.

Dropkick had their own Avid Profile out front. I didn't see what there were carrying for their monitor desk.

Finally nice weather this year.

Yea this was my first year in attendance and i heard some of these stories about foul weather in years past.  Carbon leaf was really good, i'd never heard them before.  The M7 is a really nice board but im surprised there wasn't a PM5D on hand or something along that line, guess something that big wasn't needed.  When do you guys play again?
Yes, I really do know what all these buttons do

Chris Buford

• SR Forums
  • Richmond, VA
    • My Website
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 03:05:26 AM »

Yea this was my first year in attendance and i heard some of these stories about foul weather in years past.  Carbon leaf was really good, i'd never heard them before.  The M7 is a really nice board but im surprised there wasn't a PM5D on hand or something along that line, guess something that big wasn't needed.  When do you guys play again?

The festival monitor M7 was packed up before our set as we carry a monitor console and dropkick had all their own production.

We're back in DC this week for Kegs N Eggs at the 9:30 club then off to Norfolk VA that night for another St Pattys show. We'll be doing more touring in April, dates are up at www.carbonleaf.com

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 03:05:26 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.