ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down

Author Topic: Opinion's on Bose speakers?..  (Read 53629 times)

Jordan Wolf

• http://www.facebook.com/howlingwolf487
Re: Opinion's on Bose speakers?..
« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2010, 12:57:08 AM »

Tracy,

I am glad that you are satisfied with the results it gives you and that it meets your requirements.  Enjoy using it and be confident that you made the right choice for your situation.  Don't push it too hard and make sure the AC power is good; it should last you a good while.
Wolf
<><

"A lack of preparation on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
- Me

"With that much comb filtering you could probably part your hair just by walking through the room." - Dick Rees

Chris Davis

Re: Opinion's on Bose speakers?.. (and a US PTO Swerve)
« Reply #121 on: July 23, 2010, 03:13:58 AM »

Robert Lunceford wrote on Mon, 12 July 2010 01:57

Tim McCulloch wrote on Mon, 12 July 2010 06:41

Tony "T" Tissot wrote on Mon, 12 July 2010 00:36

As I said:

Viral marketing -

And there are a small number of folks (like Mr. Lunceford) who repost ..

Bose.. it is, indeed a virus.  Mr. Lunceford is showing signs of infection.

If any of us are unfortunate enough to get a serious virus, we may owe Bose Corporation thanks for their contributions to life saving technologies.

http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/enduratec/index.jsp

Amidst all the activity, it seems Mr. Munceford is trying to tell us a story...  Infected men do tell tales.  Poor soul.  If we pay attention maybe he will tell us a tale.

Quote:

The technology

The ElectroForce Group is making its mark in test instruments. The Bose linear motor is helping them take their business to an entirely new level.

For some reason I don't see Siemens, Philips, or GE Healthcare shaking in their boots.

Quote:

The ElectroForce linear motor enables a revolutionary alternative to traditional testing systems because of its simple, durable, moving-magnet design. It uses a friction-free, flexure suspension for exceptional fidelity and precision. As a result, ElectroForce test instruments set a new standard for performance and elegant simplicity in a single test system.

Anyone else notice the "linear motor" part in there??  

Quote:

Well before this venture, Bose engineers had developed a specialized moving-magnet linear motor for an experimental loudspeaker. Bose patented that linear motor, recognizing its potential in non-audio settings.

Twisted Evil

And now: presenting the Booze BT-7 Twisted Horn Gig-box (with optional gnarly Beech tree cabinetry)
Quote:

Beech wood is an excellent firewood, easily split and burning for many hours with bright but calm flames. Chips of beech wood are used in the brewing of Budweiser beer as a fining agent. Beech logs are burned to dry the malts used in some German smoked beers, giving the beers their typical flavor. Beech is also used to smoke some cheeses.

Beech wood is not commonly used for furniture making, as it is not dimensionally stable in the presence of varying moisture levels...blah blah

Oh yeah, and the writeup:

Live Something International might write something like this on here

This is most certainly the gigbox/subwoofer straight from the bowels of hell that we have all been waiting for.  And it is positioned to take the unsuspecting world by storm!  Just be sure to remove all your fireworks, matches, weapons, drug paraphernalia, and mosquito spray first.  Or not...

Nahhhhhh Twisted Evil

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.