ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NL4 question about EAW SB 180  (Read 2653 times)

Ken Barlow

NL4 question about EAW SB 180
« on: March 02, 2011, 08:35:15 PM »

I don't have the speaker in front of me but maybe someone could answer this. Does pins 1+ and 1- pass through the 2 NL 4 connectors or do I have to internally solder my own? Reason is I want run a jumper up to a full range top and bi amp the two boxes and don't want to run two cables. This will be for a drum monitor. I know it's not the ideal sub cab, I would rather use an SB 250 but it's what I got.

Thanks in advance,
Ken

Edit: EAW spec sheet is no help.
If it wasn't for the long hours and low pay, I would have been out of this business years ago.

Ken Barlow

Re: NL4 question about EAW SB 180
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 03:38:30 PM »

I don't have the speaker in front of me but maybe someone could answer this. Does pins 1+ and 1- pass through the 2 NL 4 connectors or do I have to internally solder my own? Reason is I want run a jumper up to a full range top and bi amp the two boxes and don't want to run two cables. This will be for a drum monitor. I know it's not the ideal sub cab, I would rather use an SB 250 but it's what I got.

Thanks in advance,
Ken

Edit: EAW spec sheet is no help.

I really meant pins 2+ and 2-. EAW confirms that the panel is internally jumped on pins 1+ and 1- AND pins 2+ and 2-. FWIW to anyone.
If it wasn't for the long hours and low pay, I would have been out of this business years ago.

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: NL4 question about EAW SB 180
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 03:38:30 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 21 queries.