The Road Test Forum is for Reviews and discussions about PSW Road Test gear only.
Anyone with questions or comments on gear that is not a part of Road Test should post in the Product Reviews: Sound Reinforcement forum.
Basically the concept of a Road Test is that we will get some new gear from a manufacturer and get it into the participants hands. participants will be able to check out the gear, take it out on some gigs and get a good feel for the unit, and then will write a review about the gear and how/where they used it, and their opinions about the gear in a post on this forum. Anybody else can then ask questions about the gear and how it performed. Manufacturers will also be able to respond to questions about the gear, correct a typo about the specs, etc.
To participate as a Road Tester:
* You must have gigs to use the gear on. These could be gigs of any type, music, speech, corporates, church program, theater, etc. BUT, you must use the gear on a gig. It would not be much of a real world test if you don't take the gear out on a show or event.
* You must be at least 18 years of age or older (because you will have to sign for the gear)
* You must agree to safeguard the gear while its in your possession, and use the gear only as intended, within its normal operating ranges and parameters.
* You must ship the gear out to its next destination, via a shipper designated by PSW, in a timely manner, at your own cost. You will be reimbursed for your shipping cost by PSW.
* You must write a post about your Road Test within a few weeks of shipping the gear out, and be available for any discussions and questions regarding your Road Test on the Road test Forum
If you have any problems with the gear, shipping, or any other aspect of the Road test, Contact Craig Leerman
To participate as a manufacturer, contact Craig Leerman at SoundmanCraig<AT>yahoo.com or via a PM here